The eighth edition of El Festivalico, the short film and experimental film festival of Caravaca (Murcia, Spain), has selected the short film Bus Story by Jorge Yúdice.
Bus Story by Jorge Yúdice is still going to film festivals. From today, Friday 15th June, this successful short film is going to participate in El Festivalico, 8ª Muestra Internacional de Cortometrajes y Videoarte —El Festivalico literally means "little festival". This film event has yearly held in the town of Caravaca (Murcia, Spain).
The short Bus Story, directed by Jorge Yúdice, is going to be screened tomorrow, Saturday 16th June, as part of the competition called "Ficción Internacional" (International Fiction) of the current edition. The screenings venue of Bus Story will be the Teatro Thuillier, located in Caravaca and main seat of El Festivalico. The session is starting at 19:15 hours (UTC+2 CEST).
The shorts that have been included in the "Ficción Internacional" category are as follows:
- Crack by Julián Candón (Spain),
- Julia y Manuel by Iñaki Sánchez Arrieta (Spain),
- Dentro del sistema by Francisco Javier Rivero (Spain),
- Kapitalistis by Pablo Muñoz (Belgium),
- El rebaño by Luis Orti (Spain),
- Bus Story by Jorge Yúdice (Spain),
- Triunfadores by Joseba Alfaro (Spain),
- Fomo Sapiens by Viktor Hertz (Sweden),
- La lección by Hugo Gómez (Spain),
- Distintos by Josevi García Herrero (Spain), and
- La methode Greenberry by Baptista Bertheuil (France).
In total, 11 international short films —most of them produced in Spain— are participating in the eighth El Festivalico.
Of course, those are not the only shorts to be screened on 15th, 16th, 17th, and 20th June. The organizers have selected, according to our own calculations, a total of 87 short films and experimental videos.
El Festivalico 2018 will be closed on 20th June.