Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights
The intellectual property rights of the domains TheHouseOfFilms.com and TheHouseOfFilms.es as well as the contents of these websites are owned by Next Take Films SL (ES B85734507) or have been ceded or transferred by their legal owners or holders for their use by Next Take Films SL.
The websites owned by Next Take Films SL can be modified at any time and in any way without any advance notice.
Next Take Films SL assumes no liability for the connection or for the contents of third-party links included in the websites of its ownership.
Next Take Films SL does not authorize partial or full reproduction of any content of their websites. Nonetheless, it is allow to literally (verbatim) quote or to link contents of the websites owned by or ceded to Next Take Films SL providing that the source is fully mentioned.
Privacy and Personal Data Protection
Please view the privacy and personal data protection policy of [ The House of Films ].
The contents of these website are not neutral. The contents are determined by the commercial activities of [ The House of Films ]. Special and particular emphasis and visibility are given to the short films, documentary films, and full-length films promoted at film festivals by [ The House of Films ]. Therefore, the news published by [ The House of Films ] are not about film festivals on their own, but are about the participation of their clients at those festivals.
In relation to the contents, Next Take Films SL wishes to clarify the following points:
- Information about film festivals is mainly provided by festivals themselves either publicly or through private communication with Next Take Films SL. Accordingly, such information provided by festivals is comparable to press releases issued by these film festivals. In addition to the information provided by festivals, information publicly published by the press is used as secondary source of information.
Next Take Films SL can not guaranteed neither the neutrality nor the accuracy of the information provided by their sources, namely, since most information comes ultimately from film festivals themselves. Any insufficiency in this respect, beyond errors and omissions attributable to [ The House of Films ], are the responsibility of those who have spread that information.
- Unintentionally, Next Take Films SL can reproduce errors, omissions, or errata contained in the sources used to write their news.
- Next Take Films SL can not commit to use and reproduce faithfully the titles and the names of the authors of those films that Next Take Films SL does not represent nor promotes at all. These data is mainly obtained from film festivals and the press, so it is possible to reproduce unintentionally the errors contained in these sources.
- As a rule we try to use the names of the film festivals in their original language (or in the mother tongue of the territory where the festival is held). Otherwise, the international name adopted by the festival itself is used. When both solutions are impossible or ambiguous, [ The House of Films ] uses the name which considers that better identifies the festival.
- Where possible, titles of films in their original language are used. However, this information is not always available directly in the lists provided by film festivals or the press so we could use titles translated to another languages as they are reproduced in the sources.
If you wish to amend inaccurate information published by [ The House of Films ], please write to Next Take Films SL through our contact us page providing the right information as well as sources validating this information.
Freedom of Speech
Next Take Films SL is only responsible for the contents of this website without author attribution. That means that articles without author attribution are authored by Next Take Films SL.
Next Take Films SL declines any liability for any opinion or any information expressed by third-parties outside the company when the texts that express such opinions or informations are signed by their authors or are extracts from other sources or such sources are linked on our website.
Governing Law and Allocation of Jurisdiction
The applicable law in case of dispute or conflict of interpretation about any matter relating to the services provided by the websites owned by Next Take Films SL is the Spanish Law.
The company and the user agree and consent to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts corresponding to the registered office of Next Take Films SL to resolve any dispute in relation to the use of the services provided by the websites of Next Take Films SL.
[ The House of Films ] is a trademark registered by Next Take Films SL.
Language of Legal Texts
This text and other legal texts on this website have been translated from Spanish to English. The original text in Spanish is the only legally valid.