The current edition of the Madrid-based festival Cortos con Ñ is entering into its final stage. Today, Tuesday 5th June, the short Z Fest by David Cordero, finalist of the Audience Award, is going to compete in the first of the two sessions of this final.
The final of the 2018 Audience Award of the Festival Cortos con Ñ (Madrid, Spain) is beginning today, Tuesday 5th June. The short film Z Fest by David Cordero, which earned a place in this final last February, will be part of this first sessions of the two that will be held during the final of this year's Audience Award.
Z Fest, the zombie short film directed by David Cordero, is one out of the ten finalists of the current edition. Five finalists are going to be screened today from 20:00 hours (UTC+2 CEST) at La Escalera de Jacob, the seat of this film contest in Madrid.
The shorts that are going to be shown this evening are:
- Pulse 0 by Montse Bodas & Raquel Gómez Troyano,
- Z Fest by David Cordero,
- Sentidos by Laura Vilamor García, Fabio Scuratti & Marta Jaenes Barrios,
- Ayer o anteayer by Hugo Sanz, and
- 3 gramos de fe by José Antonio Campos.
The final of the 2018 Audience Award will continue on next Tuesday 12th June. That day, from 20:00 hours (UTC+2 CEST), the remaining five finalists will be exhibited. Their titles are:
- La pelu de Rosi by Raquel Troyano & Montse Bodas,
- Ni una sola línea by Víctor E.D. Somoza,
- Happy Ending by Fernando González Gómez,
- Gotas by Sergio Morcillo, and
- Fresa o limón by Paul Dean Vieillefrance.
The most voted short after the two sessions will be the winner of the Audience Award of the Festival Cortos con Ñ. The members of the audience attending Cortos con Ñ will decide, once again, the winner of the festival. Good luck to all finalists, specially, to David Cordero and to his short film Z Fest.