The festival Gau Laburra 2017 is going to show the short film Identidad by Juan Carlevaris in the Basque town of Beasain just today, Thursday 28th December.
The Gau Laburra 2017, XVII. Beasaingo Film Laburren Emanaldia / XVII Festival de Cortos de Beasain, which takes place in Beasain (Basque Country, Spain), is already about to start. This year's edition counts on the participation of the short film Identidad, dirigido por Juan Carlevaris. Identidad is part of the Official Selection of this Basque film event and it is going to be screened tonight, on Thursday 28th December.
The Gau Laburra of Beasian has selected 17 short films for this year's edition. The list consists of the following titles:
- Podéis ir en paz by Manuel Aguilar,
- Un minutito by Javier Macipe,
- Identidad by Juan Carlevaris,
- Areka by Atxur Animazio Taldea,
- Café nunca es café by Eduardo Ovejero,
- Agelasta by Sara Gracia Jiménez,
- Maldita rutina by Beñat Larrukert Arregi,
- Enemigos by David Muñoz,
- Silencio por favor by Carlos Villafaina,
- Second To None by Vincent Gallagher,
- Downunder by Fernando González Gómez,
- Kreba by Oier Fuentes,
- La jaula by Nacho Solana,
- Esteban Torres by Pablo Arreba,
- Run by Francisco Rojas,
- Nunca pasa nada by Javier Prieto, and
- El atraco by Alfonso Díaz.
These 17 shorts are going to be shown divided into two session. The first session will be launched at 20:00 hours (UTC+1 CET). During this very session, they are going to screen the short film Identidad by Juan Carlevaris. Later on, from 22:15 hours (UTC+1 CET), the festival will continue with the screening of the remaining films. This second session will close the edition of the current year 2017.