What a list! 18 short films promoted at film festivals by [ The House of Films ] have been selected for taking part in the festival Espacio Enter Canarias which will be launched tomorrow in the Canary Islands (Spain).
The 8th Espacio Enter Canarias 2016 (Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain), also called Festival Internacional Creatividad, Innovación y Cultura Digital (International Festival of Creativity, Innovation & Digital Culture), will commence tomorrow, Tuesday 13th December, in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Canary Islands, Spain). The organizers has selected up to 18 short films distributed at film festivals by [ The House of Films ] for the current eighth edition. The list consists of:
- El hombre múltiple by Miguel Bardem,
- Yellow Cab 267. A Musical Hell (Yellow Cab 267. Un infierno musical) by Patricia Venti,
- Amores perros by Santiago Moga,
- Voyage Spatial (Viaje espacial intergaláctico) by Guillermo A. Chaia,
- Break Me In Case Of Fire by Helena Mayorga & Jacobo Anastasi,
- The Cake (La tarta) by Fernando Sánchez,
- Ashen (Cenizo) by Jon Mikel Caballero,
- Bus Story by Jorge Yúdice,
- Namesakes Anonymous (Homónimos Anónimos) by José Luis Santos Pérez,
- Don't Leave Me (No me quites) by Laura Jou,
- Clubman 13.03.13 by Lucía Castellano & Inés Mongil,
- Oblivion Street (La calle del olvido) by Lucía Castellano,
- L de Libertad by Javier Hernández & Marc Guanyabens,
- A Childhood Ambition by Juan A. Ruiz & Fernando García,
- Sentinel by Álvaro de la Hoz,
- Duty (Deber) by Ángel Manzano,
- One Step Ahead by Caque & Juan Trueba y
- The Seer (El adivino) by Álvaro Vicario & Andrés Martín.
As usual, these 18 shorts are part of the section "Imagen Digital" (Digital Image). The nominees, including those promoted by [ The House of Films ], will be shown between Tuesday 13th and Sunday 18th December. The screenings venue will be the TEA Tenerife Espacio de las Artes, settled in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.